Stimulate cellulite and fat breakdown with industry-leading techniqueS
What is it?
- Non-invasive Procedure using industry-leading techniques to reduce cellulite and fat cells
- Quick treatment (less than 30 min) with no downtime
- effective for all skin tones
How does it help?
- Reduces cellulite and fat cells
- Firms Sagging Skin
- Smoothes bumps and dimpling
- Boosts Collagen Production
What conditions does it treat?
- bumps and dimpling
- sagging skin
- improves blood circulation
- stimulates lymphatic drainage
- enhances lipolysis
Before and After
See the impact of cellulite reduction treatment by dragging the arrows on the image left and right.
Are there potential risks or possible side effects?
- skin may be flushed and warm to the touch for 1-2 hours following treatment
- no downtime
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers about cellulite reduction Treatment
Am I a good candidate for this treatment? / Will this treatment work for me?
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
- Active inflammation and/or infection in the treatment area
- Current or history of cancer
- A degenerative neurologic disease or any other disease around the treatment area that’s stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- An Internal defibrillator/pacemaker
- Metal implants (excluding dental) in the treatment area
- Uncontrolled thyroid gland disorder
- Varicose veins
- Pregnant or are undergoing an IVF procedure
- Skin-related autoimmune diseases
- Silicone implants and/or injections in the area
I have darker skin – can I still get this treatment done?
Yes. Cellulite reduction treatments use technology that’s safe for all skin tones, even darker ones.
Can I do it during my lunch break?
Absolutely. Exact treatment times may vary depending on the patient, but a single session typically takes no longer than 30 minutes.
How many sessions will I need to see results?
Most patients receive 6-8 treatments per area. The exact number will depend on each individual person and the area being treated.
How often/far apart should the treatments be?
Treatments are done once a week.
Do I need to do anything to prepare for the treatment?
Just make sure your skin is clean. Do not apply any lotions, creams or makeup before your treatment. Remove all jewelry around the area being treated.
How long does a treatment session last?
Each session lasts 15-30 minutes, depending on the area being treated.
What does the treatment feel like?
The applicator will slowly get warmer till your skin reaches the needed temperature and stays within that temperature range. But if you do feel it’s too hot, just let the operator know and they can easily lower the temperature a bit.
Will it be painful?
Cellulite reduction treatments are comfortable. The level of heat and suction can easily be adjusted to suit you.
How will I feel after my treatment?
You’ll feel relaxed. The treatment is comfortable and some patients have even fallen asleep while they were getting treated. The area may feel warm to the touch, but other than that, you’ll feel perfectly normal.
How long will the results last and are they permanent?
The treatments are cumulative. After your final treatment, your results will continue to improve for up to 3-4 months. After that, maintenance is recommended once a month or every 3-4 months, depending on the person.
Is there really no downtime after the treatment?
Absolutely no downtime. The treatment area may look a little flushed and warm to the touch, but this will go away within 1-2 hours. You can return to your daily schedule immediately after your treatment.
Do I need to do anything after my treatment?
No, you do not need to do anything after your treatment.
Can I put on lotion right after my treatment?
Yes, you can apply lotion immediately after your treatment.