What is it?
- Noninvasive treatment for incontinence
- 30 minute session
- No downtime
How does it help?
- EMSELLA utilizes electromagnetic energy to deliver thousands of supramaximal pelvic floor muscle contractions in a single session. These contractions re-educate the muscles of incontinent patients.
What conditions does it treat?
- Urinary Incontinence
How it works:
Before and After
To see the impact of EmSella, just drag the bar on the photo from left to right.
Are there potential risks or possible side effects?
- EMSculpt is a completely non-invasive treatment and as such poses very little risk of side effects.
- Side effects in the treated area may include muscular pain, temporary muscle spasm, temporary joint or tendon pain, local erythema or skin redness.
- No downtime.
To date 5 clinical studies have been published on EMSELLA. Studies confirm 95% of patients report an improved quality of life
On average, patents report
95% Increase in Quality of Life AND 75% Pad Reduction
Results and patient experience may vary.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers about treatment name (Category)
What is Incontinence?
Urinary incontinence is defined as the involuntary leakage of urine. There are three different types of urinary incontinence:
- Stress incontinence is when there is exerted pressure on the bladder causing leakage. This can be caused by coughing, laughing, sneezing, or exercising
- Urge incontinence is the sudden, intense urge to urinate frequently
- Mixed incontinence is a combination of both stress and urge incontinence
What Causes Urinary Incontinence?
This might be a result of weak pelvic floor muscles since pelvic floor muscles play an important role in supporting pelvic organs and controlling continence. Physiological changes can contribute to the development of urinary incontinence; changes such as vaginal delivery, menopause, and aging can decondition pelvic floor muscles.
How Can I Treat My Incontinence?
Emsella is a great option for men and women of any age who desire a solution for urinary incontinence and improvement in their quality of life. Studies confirm 95% of patients report an improved quality of life.*
How Long Does an EmSella Treatment Last?
Your provider will tailor a treatment plan for you. A typical treatment takes about 30 minutes and you will need about 6 sessions, scheduled twice a week.
What Does an EmSella Treatment Feel Like?
You will experience tingling and pelvic floor muscle contractions during the procedure. You may resume daily activities immediately after the treatment.
How Fast Will I See Results from EmSella treatments?
You may observe improvement after a single session. The results will typically continue to improve over the next few weeks.**
Have a different question?
GET A FREE consultation.
We’d love to answer your questions in person. Schedule a free, private, no-commitment consultation with one of our experienced team members, and we’ll help you understand all the options for revealing the best version of you.