MOXI™ by Sciton®
What is it?
- Introducing Moxi, our state-of-the-art gentle fractionated laser, meticulously crafted to combat the visible signs of aging and unveil a flawlessly toned, radiant complexion in as little as a single treatment—though, for optimal results, we recommend 2-4 sessions.
- Little to no downtime
How does it help?
- With Moxi, embrace the transformative power of advanced technology, and step into a world of rejuvenation and timeless beauty. Your skin deserves the finest, and Moxi is here to deliver unparalleled radiance with a gentle touch.
- Moxi™ delivers non-ablative wavelengths to the same microscopic treatment zone
- vaporizes aged tissue with less thermal injury
What conditions does it treat?
- Pigmentation and sun damage
- Uneven skin tone
- Scar revision (including acne scars)
- Signs of aging
- Improves appearance of enlarged pores
How it works:
Before and After
See the impact of Moxi™ by Sciton® by dragging the arrows on the image left and right.
Are there potential risks or possible side effects?
- Redness, swelling and itching
- Changes in skin color
- Turning of the eyelid
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers about skin resurfacing Treatment
Where can I treat with MOXI?
Many areas of the body can be treated with MOXI including your face, neck, chest, arms, legs and back of your hands.
Can Moxi be used on dark skin types?
The 1927nm laser within the Moxi handpiece targets water, which means it can treat all skin types, year-round.
Who is the ideal Moxi patient?
How fast are the treatments? Is anesthetic cream needed?
What does Moxi feel like?
With a topical anesthetic and integrated cooling technology, patients typically experience very little discomfort. Most patients describe the treatment as a feeling of heat with occasional prickling sensations, but are generally comfortable. After the treatment, most patients will continue to feel warm for an additional 15 to 30 minutes, or a bit longer with deeper treatment levels.
How soon after my treatment can I return to normal activities?
For the first 24 hours you should keep your skin protected according to your clinician’s instructions, but after that you should be able to go about your normal activities. After the first 24 hours your skin will begin to peel, but you will be able to put on makeup. For a facial treatment, you will see very little change on the first day. After two to three days you will develop a light bronzing appearance. By day three or four your skin will peel, revealing your new skin beneath.
When will I see results?
You will see initial results between two and five days after your Moxi treatment, but your skin will continue to improve over time. Most patients see the greatest pigmentary improvement in the first two to three weeks. This is followed by a dermal regeneration phase that continues to improve for months.
How long will my results last?
Moxi results will last for years to come, but you should continue to keep your skin protected at all times using UV sunscreen to protect your new, healthy skin. Each additional Moxi treatment you get will only improve the results, giving you even better looking skin.
Have a different question?
GET A FREE consultation.
We’d love to answer your questions in person. Schedule a free, private, no-commitment consultation with one of our experienced team members, and we’ll help you understand all the options for revealing the best version of you.