What is it?
- A minute amount of the neuromodulator is injected directly into the underlying muscle, to relax and smooth out surface skin
- Works for men and women and all skin types
- No downtime
How does it help?
- the nuero-modulator relaxes the muscle, allowing the skin to relax
- Results in a smoother and healthier appearance
What conditions does it treat?
- Aging Skin
- Crow’s Feet
- Excessive Sweating
- Frown Lines
- Forehead furrows
- Sagging Skin
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers about treatment name (Category)
Who is not a candidate for neuromodulators?
People who are not in good overall physical, mental and emotional health may not be good candidates for the procedure.
In this video, Heather Rogers, MD, discusses how neuromodulators work on the face.
Are neuromodulators painful?
Pain is minimal. If requested, a topical anesthetic or ice pack can be applied prior to the treatment.
What are the potential complications of neuromodulators?
- Mild bruising
- Temporary weakness of surrounding muscles
- Drooping eyelid
What can I expect after having had a neuromodulator treatment?
For wrinkle reduction treatment:
- Virtually no recovery time is required after neuromodulator injections.
- Patients should take care not to rub treated areas, which could cause it to migrate to another area.
For excessive sweating:
- A decrease in sweating within about two weeks.
- The reduction lasts for about six months, so most patients will need to be treated twice per year.
Have a different question?
GET A FREE consultation.
We’d love to answer your questions in person. Schedule a free, private, no-commitment consultation with one of our experienced team members, and we’ll help you understand all the options for revealing the best version of you.