What is it?
- custom-made covers that adhere directly to teeth
- strong and long lasting
- no downtime
How does it help?
- The veneer is placed on top of the tooth to provide full functional benefits and dramatic aesthetic improvements
What conditions does it treat?
- stains that can’t be whitened
- chipped or worn teeth
- crooked or misshapen teeth
- spaces or gaps in teeth
Are there potential risks or possible side effects?
- it can take a few days to get used to the feel of porcelain veneers while eating or chewing
- Veneers can chip or break under too much pressure
- cavities are possible beneath veneers, so continue your oral care routine as usual
Get all your questions answered by an expert.
The best way to get all your questions answered is with a free private consultation with one of Renova’s experienced, expert physicians. We would love to help – just schedule some time with us!