What is it?
- Nonsurgical treatment
- Lifts sagging cheeks and skin folds
- Boosts collagen production
- Minimal downtime
- Less than one hour per session
How does it help?
- Silhouette InstaLift uses an innovative Micro-Suspension Technology™ to lift and add volume to mid-facial skin.
- Micro-cones are placed in the deepest layer of the skin to provide an immediate and long-lasting lift.
- The micro-cones are absorbed by the body and activate natural collagen production for up to 2 years.
What areas does it treat?
- Lip corners and marionette lines
- Nasolabial folds / smile lines
- Jowls and jawline
- Forehead and brows
- Elbows / Knees
How it works:
Before and After
To see the impact of Silhouette Instalift®, just drag the bar on the photo from left to right.
Are there potential risks or possible side effects?
- swelling or bruising
- slight depression or skin irregularity may appear at the insertion point
- temporary nerve inflammation
Studies confirm 83% found InstaLift to be effective in improving age-related change
On average, patients responded:
96% found the InstaLift procedure to be tolerable and 82% would recommend InstaLift to others.
Results and patient experience may vary.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers about Silhouette InstaLift®
What sets Silhouette Instalift® apart from other facial rejuvenation treatments?
InstaLift takes an innovative approach to mid-facial skin rejuvenation — addressing sagging mid-facial skin on the outside and volume loss on the inside. It’s the only non-surgical treatment with advanced Micro-Suspension Technology™ that uses micro-cones to provide an immediate lift and a gradual boost in natural collagen production.
Is Instalift® cleared by the Food and Drug Administration?
Yes. Since April 2015, InstaLift has been the only absorbable suture that has FDA clearance for cosmetic facial procedures.
How long will my cheeks stay up with Instalift®?
You may notice a youthful-looking appearance that continues to improve over 6 months following treatment with long-term results lasting up to 2 years.
Who is a good candidate for Instalift®?
As with all treatments, be sure to ask your physician if InstaLift is right for you. InstaLift is most often recommended for women (mid-30s to age 50) seeking a rejuvenated, yet natural-looking appearance, as well as experiencing a loss of elasticity/sagging skin and loss of volume in the mid-face. They look in the mirror and lift their cheeks, wishing they could revert to where they once were and envision the youthful appearance they once had.
These women are looking for an immediate lift while adding volume over time. In fact, they may have previously received cosmetic injectables. However, they don’t feel ready for surgery. While they have good skin quality, they also notice their nasolabial folds and/or sagging in their cheeks.
How should I prepare for Instalift® treatments?
Talk to your physician about your expectations and ask any questions before starting treatment. Also, be sure to tell your physician about any treatments you’ve already had and any medicines you’re currently taking.
How long will the Instalift® procedure take?
=The treatment is performed in a physician’s office and takes less than an hour to complete. Downtime is minimal, similar to injections, there can be bruising, swelling, pain or tenderness at the treatment site. Most signs of treatment dissipate within 24-48 hours.
InstaLift is only performed by qualified physicians who have had special, comprehensive training and are familiar with the techniques required.
Will I need general anesthesia?
No. Your physician will only use a local anesthetic to numb the area before treatment.
What are my limitations following Instalift®?
- Apply cold packs immediately after the procedure if required
- (Cold packs should be wrapped to avoid direct contact with skin and insertion point)
- Acetaminophen may be taken in case of pain
- Makeup may be gently applied after a minimum of 24 hours
- Sleep face-up, in an elevated position on pillows for 3-5 nights
- Do not rub face aggressively when washing, shaving and drying face for 5 days. Be gentle
- Avoid excessive face and neck movements for 2 weeks
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and UV light for 2 weeks
- Avoid participating in high impact sports (e.g. running) for 2 weeks
- Do not use saunas for 3 weeks
- Avoid dental surgery for 3 weeks
- Avoid facials or face-down massages and facial aesthetic treatments for 4 weeks
Always consult your physician should you experience any side effects.
Who should not get treatment with Instalift®?
InstaLift should not be used in patients with any known allergy or foreign body sensitivities to plastic biomaterial or in situations where internal fixation is otherwise contraindicated, (e.g. infection). The device should also not be used in patients appearing to have very thin soft tissue of the face in which the implant may be palpable or in patients with excessive heavy skin. due to advanced aging. InstaLift is also not for people who aren’t willing to undertake the after-treatment considerations.
Have a different question?
GET A FREE consultation.
We’d love to answer your questions in person. Schedule a free, private, no-commitment consultation with one of our experienced team members, and we’ll help you understand all the options for revealing the best version of you.