I’m so happy to be part of the Renova team! I love meeting new people, multi-tasking, and being able to build genuine connections with clients. I’m looking forward to getting to know you soon!
How I Got Started
I actually started looking for a job because I knew I was going to nursing school and I’d need to find a job that was flexible with my class schedule. When I found Renova, I knew it’d be a perfect environment for me and was a great way to be introduced to the medical world.
I love being able to see the genuine excitement on our client’s faces after a service. It always seems like they had an instant confidence booster, which makes my job even better.
What I Do
welcome & greet clients, assist clients with any products or services they are interested in, educate clients on the services we provide, and I also help out the team with some of the events we have.
Get In Touch
- Cordant Health Solutions – Patient Services Coordinator, 8 months
- Chick Fil A – Operations Manager, 5 years
- Hamilton Southeastern High School – Academic Honors Diploma, 2017
- IUPUI – Psychology B.S. with a minor in Chemistry, May 2021
- IUPUI – BSN (exp. May 2023