Jibran Durrani, MD
Dr. Jibran Durrani is an Internal Medicine physician who specializes in acute hospital and post acute medicine. He is passionate about evidence based medicine and teaching, and has been involved in teaching numerous residents, students, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants throughout his career.
How I Got Started
Dr. Jibran Durrani received his M.S. in Biomedical Sciences from University of Toledo College Of Medicine. He then went on to receive his medical degree from Ross University School of Medicine. He finished his Internal Medicine residency at St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital where he was a Chief resident from 2016-2017. He received his American Board of Internal Medicine Certification in 2017.
“My goal is to streamline medical care in collaboration with the providers to provide optium care efficiency.”
What I Do
consultations, procedures, and recovery plans
Aesthetics: Injectables, Fillers, Threadlifts, Mesotherapy, Hair Restoration and Transplantation, and Medical Weightloss
- B.S.in Biology – University of Toledo
- M.S. in Biomedical Sciences – University of Toledo College of Medicine
- Doctorate of Medicine – Ross University School of Medicine
- Residency and Chief Resident – St. Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital
Certifications + Credentials
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certification – 2017