Kamran Quraishi, MD
As a specialist in post acute medical care, Dr. Quraishi works with the Renova Aesthetics providers to set the standards of comprehensive medical care for patients. With active involvement in establishing medical management, he has faciliated positive results with improved patient outcomes.
How I Got Started
I have always had a passion for helping others . My journey as a physician been a blessing over the past several years. I have a passion for Aesthetics and Wellness and how we can use these tools to help empower clients to help take charge of their well being and focus on self care and health optimization. I have been fortunate to care for the sick and hospitalized for many years but the feeling of helping clients wanting to improve and take control of their health or help them regain some confidence is priceless.
“I stay involved in direct medical care to assure my continuing practice skills and application of the medical management model.“
What I Do
consultations, procedures, and recovery plans
Aesthetics: Injectables, Fillers, Threadlifts, Mesotherapy, Hair Restoration and Transplantation, and Medical Weightloss
Get In Touch
- B.S. in Sociology and Biology – University of Louisville
- Graduate Degree – Indiana University/Purdue University, Indianapolis
- Doctorate of Medicine – Saba University School of Medicine, Netherlands, Antilles
- Residency – St. Mary’s Health Center, St. Louis
Certifications + Credentials
- Member of American College of Physicians and American Medical Association