Kimberly Ross, LE
What I love most about being an Aesthetician is forming a relationship with my guest. Seeing their excitement from the results of their treatment, creating a regimen to meet their goals and to continue to see the positive results from the services I provide, is what gives me the continued passion for the esthetics industry.
How I Got Started
In high school, working as a makeup artist, I was introduced to a women who was an aesthetician from Dallas, Tx. I was fascinated and intrigued by the profession. I decided to research the industry. I then pursued my esthetics license at Masters of cosmetology in Ft wayne, Indiana in 1994.
What I Do
facials, skin rejuvenation, body contouring, and more
I offer Therapeutic Facials which includes both western and eastern practices. I also offer Microdermabrasion using DiamondTome, Dermaplanning, Hydrafacial, Chemical exfoliation, Broadband Light treatments(Photofacials, Laser Hair reduction), a hybrid frationated laser,HALO by Sciton that adresses wrinkles, pores, scars and gives collagen stimulation. I also offer microneedling, RF (radio frequency) treatments and body contouring treatments. Along with waxing services.
- Dr. Barry Eppley – Lead aesthetician, 16 years
- AVEDA, 10 years
- Homestead High School, 1991
- Masters of Cosmetology, 1994
Certifications + Credentials
- Sciton certification, 2004, 2016, 2021
- PCA Advanced skin care systems, 2006, 2021
- RF certification, 2016/2021
- Advanced Esthetics protocals through AVEDA, 1995-2017
- ZO skin health certification of advanced training, 2013, 2015