What is it?
- your own plasma and platelets are injected into the skin
- treatment is 20-30 minutes
- minimal downtime
How does it help?
- stimulates collagen production and cell migration
- improves the elasticity, colour and quality of the skin
- enhances the overall complexion and appearance
What conditions does it treat?
- dramatic reduction in fine lines
- improvement in skin texture
- more vibrant skin appearance
How it works:
Are there potential risks or possible side effects?
- low risk of inflammation or infection since your platelets and plasma are used
- minor pain, bruising, swelling, or redness may occur following your treatment and last a few days
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers about PRP Facial treatments
Am I a good candidate for this treatment? / Will this treatment work for me?
You’re a good candidate for the PRP facial if you have an uneven skin tone, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging.
I have darker skin – can I still get this treatment done?
Yes, this treatment is safe and effective for all skin tones.
How much time does the treatment take?
PRP Facials can take 30-60 minutes, depending on the number of areas to be treated.
What results will I notice?
Initially you will see a reduction of wrinkles and a youthful glow. This will last about three days. Over time you will notice smoother, tighter, improved texture of the skin with thicker dermis, and less wrinkles. Collagen production will be increased and this increases volume.
Where can the treatment be applied?
Typically, it is injected or Micro-needled anywhere in the face, including the eyelids or body. Additionally, it is being used to for hair restoration, in females an males who are not candidates for hair transplantation.
How many session will I need to see results?
Generally, patients need three to four treatments sessions for optimal results.
How far apart should my sessions take place?
We recommend sessions separated by two months.
How will I feel after my treatment?
Patients sometimes report mild bruising, soreness, and swelling (as from any injection) for about three days following treatment.
Have a different question?
GET A FREE consultation.
We’d love to answer your questions in person. Schedule a free, private, no-commitment consultation with one of our experienced team members, and we’ll help you understand all the options for revealing the best version of you.