WHAT IS Forever Bare BBL?
Any area can be treated – Face, legs, arms, under arms, bikini area, chest, shoulders and back. Since not all hairs grow at the same time, multiple treatments are recommended in order to treat all three stages of growth: Anagen, catagen, and telogen. Typically we recommend 5 treatments to receive a 50% to 90% reduction. These treatments are suggested to be 6 wks apart.
How Does It Feel?
Treat time varies depending on the size of the area being treated but generally it takes less than 20 minutes. Numbing the treated area is usually not necessary as the BBL technology is very tolerable.
All waxing, tweezing and/or threading has to stop during the course for the laser hair treatments. Shaving, however, is allowed as it will not thicken the area.
Self tanners should also not be used during the course of treatments. BBL can detect melanin in the skin so you want to be at your fairest skin tone when you have treatment. (For dark skin tones we recommend a YAG laser) The best time to have Laser Hair Reduction treatments is over fall and winter, when any summer tan has faded. You’ll be bikini ready by spring!
schedule a complimentary consult at Renova Aesthetics today to learn more about the procedure and details!
WHAT IS BBL?
MOST POPULAR BBL TREATMENT:
Renova Aesthetics Spa offers a variety of different facials to meet your skin care needs. But first, let’s answer some of the most common questions about facials.
What is a facial?
A facial in its simplest terms is a multi-step treatment performed by a licensed esthetician to cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and hydrate the skin. To begin the appointment, one of our team members will provide a thorough skin examination to determine the best treatment for your skin, as well as any products we would recommend to you based on your skin type and concerns. The same high quality medical-grade skin care products that we use during facials (such as Epionce, PCA Skin, Revision Skincare and ZO) are available for purchase to continue your individualized treatment at home.
Why do I need a facial?
Every day, our skin is exposed to harmful UV rays, toxins, and pollution which wreaks havoc on our natural skin barrier, leading to a variety of skin conditions. It is important to receive regular facial treatments every 4 to 6 weeks to help improve damage, skin tone, and texture.
What facials are available at Renova?
- Renova 60- and 90-Minute Facials – Relaxing facials that include steam, double cleansing, toning, exfoliation, mask, massage, serums, moisturizer, and SPF. The massage techniques help stimulate blood flow and lymphatic drainage
- Clarifying Teen Facial – Targets problematic skin by focusing on cleaning out pores and reducing surface oil through exfoliation, extractions, and a light peel
- Dermaplane – Exfoliating procedure using a sterile blade at a 45 degree angle to remove dead skin cells, debris, and vellus hair (also known as “peach fuzz”) on your face, resulting in an immediate smoother texture
- Microdermabrasion– Renew skin tone and texture with this procedure that uses a tip with natural diamond chips to over your skin and remove dirt, debris, and dead skin cells while suctioning away the dead skin
- Hydrafacial – An innovative resurfacing treatment that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, and antioxidant hydration all in one device. A Hydrafacial removes dead skin cells, unclogs the pores, and infuses your skin with serums to hydrate and treat skin concerns
There are many benefits that each of these facials provide for your skin. In addition to being non-invasive, rejuvenating, and purifying, we offer a variety of facials to choose from that target your specific skin care needs, such as hyperpigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, acne, scarring, skin tone, texture, and enlarged pores. Enjoy all of our amenities as you wait, including a relaxing ambiance, dim lighting, soothing music, refreshing drinks, and comfortable spa chairs for your comfort.
Book a free private consultation today.
Take the first step on your journey to reveal the most beautiful version of you and schedule a free, private, no-commitment consultation with one of Renova’s expert team members.
RSVP now for a complimentary service: https://renovaaesthetics.com/birthday-event-rsvp/
We would love to see you there!